Runway of Dreams/Tommy Hilfiger
Adaptive Clothing Spring 2017 collection
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN.
A PURCHASE WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING.
- How to enter: The Runway of Dreams/Tommy Hilfiger Adaptive Clothing Spring 2017 Collection promotion (the “Promotion”) begins on March 20, 2017 and runs through May 30, 2017 (the “Promotion Period”). To enter, simply email a photo of your child (you must be the parent or legal guardian of the child) wearing Tommy Hilfiger adaptive clothing to firstname.lastname@example.org by May 30, 2017. You must obtain the consent and approval of all individuals appearing in your photo for the photo to be eligible to win a prize. We will select certain photos to feature on all Runway of Dreams platforms and the Tommy Hilfiger blog. Those who submit photos we choose to feature will receive an outfit of their choice from the new Runway of Dreams collection. Limit of one (1) winner per family.
By entering the Promotion, entrants agree to abide by and be bound by these Official Rules and the decisions of Sponsor, which shall be final, binding, and conclusive in all respects.
- Entries: Submissions may not contain, as determined by Sponsor, in its sole discretion (and will be voided), any content that is defamatory, offensive, libelous, insulting, abusive, harassing, threatening, pornographic, or racist. If your entry is selected as a winner, then you irrevocably transfer, assign and convey to Sponsor and Tommy Hilfiger (together, the “Promotion Entities”) the entire right, title and interest in and to the entry, whether or not copyrightable or otherwise protectable. You agree to do or cause to be done all matters and things as may be reasonably and lawfully required to secure in the Promotion Entities the full right of ownership, use and enjoyment of the entry in and for all countries. You agree that your entry and all information contained therein, including the copyright and all other intellectual property rights, including moral rights, become the exclusive property of the Promotion Entities.
You further agree that to the extent any content is not transferred to Promotion Entities, that you provide to Promotion Entities an unrestricted, absolute, perpetual, non-cancelable worldwide right and license to use for all purposes and in any manner any and all parts of the entry without further compensation, consideration, or notice to or permission from you; and further to reproduce, copy, modify, create derivative works of, display, perform, exhibit, distribute, transmit or broadcast, publicly or otherwise, or otherwise use and permit to be used the entry or any part thereof, whether alone or in combination with other materials in any media now known or created in the future. This grant includes without limitation the right to edit, mix or duplicate and to use or re-use the entry in whole or part as Promotion Entities may elect. You agree that no materials that Promotion Entities may create utilizing your entry need be submitted to you for approval and the Promotion Entities shall be without liability to you for any distortion or illusionary effect resulting from the use of your entry.
You understand and agree that with your transfer of ownership and license of your entry, your entry may be used for any purpose, including without limitation: for purposes of products intended for sale, offered for sale, marketed, advertising and trade, and in all media now known or hereinafter devised or developed in the future without any demand for compensation, additional review, notice, or approval. The rights granted herein include the rights to use, reuse, publish, republish, reproduce, make, have made, create derivative works and/or alter the entry, in whole or in part, individually or in conjunction with other materials, including, but not limited to, other entries.
You understand, acknowledge and agree that you will not be paid for or receive any form of compensation for your entry or for granting the Promotion Entities these rights other than any prize that you may receive.
- Eligibility:The Promotion is open to legal residents of the fifty (50) United States and the District of Columbia, 18 years of age or older at the time of entry. Persons in any of the following categories are NOT eligible to win Prize: (a) employees or agents of Promotion Entities and their parent companies, subsidiaries, affiliates, distributors, subsidiaries, advertising and promotion agencies, (b) individuals engaged in the development, production or distribution of materials for the Promotion; and (c) persons who are in the immediate family of any person in any of the preceding categories (including mother, father, sister, brother, daughter, son, spouse, grandmother, grandfather, children or grandchildren), regardless of where they live; or persons who reside in the same household, whether related or not, as any person in any of the preceding categories. All federal, state and local laws and regulations apply. Void where prohibited or restricted by law.
- Sponsor: The Sponsor of this Promotion is: Runway of Dreams Foundation, 2 Devonshire Road, Livingston, New Jersey 07039.
- Prizes: Sponsor will award up to 10 prizes during the Promotion Period. Approximate retail value of each prize: $80-100. Total ARV of all prizes is approximately $800-1000.00. All federal, state and local taxes, and any other costs and expenses associated with the receipt or use of the prize are the sole responsibility of the winner. Prize cannot be sold, transferred or bartered in whole or in part and no substitutions or cash equivalents allowed, except at the sole discretion of the Sponsor, who reserves the right to substitute a prize of comparable or greater value. Prize is awarded “as is” with no warranty or guarantee, either express or implied. All details of the prize shall be determined solely by Sponsor. Sponsor reserves the right to substitute a prize for one of equal or greater value if the designated prize should become unavailable for any reason. In compliance with United States Internal Revenue Service regulations, Sponsor will send a Form 1099-MISC to any winner receiving a prize valued in excess of $600 (USD), which requires disclosure of winner’s social security number to Sponsor.
- Winner Information: For Winner information, send an email to email@example.com.
- Winner Selection: Judging will evaluate the entries on the basis of creativity (33.3%); originality (33.3%); and relation to the Runway of Dreams and Tommy Hilfiger brand meanings (33.4%). All decisions of the judging panel shall be considered final, binding and are not appealable, subject to challenge or review.
- Winner Notification: Potential Winners may be required to sign an Affidavit of Eligibility/Release of Liability and where legal, Publicity Release, to be completed, executed, and returned within three (3) days of first attempted notification. Non-compliance within this time period or return of the Affidavit of Eligibility/Release of Liability as undeliverable may result in disqualification and an alternate Potential Winner will be selected. If the potential winner is found to be ineligible or not in compliance with these Official Rules, declines to accept the prize, or if the notification that the Sponsor sends is returned as undeliverable, or the potential Winner is otherwise unreachable for any reason, or if an address is invalid and prize is returned to Sponsor, no alternate winner will be selected and the prize will be forfeited. Entry and acceptance of prize offered constitutes permission for Promotion Entities and their designees to use each winner’s name, city, state of residence, likeness and/or photograph and statements for advertising/trade and all other purposes, in any and all media, and all media now or hereafter known worldwide, in perpetuity, including the Internet and social networking sites, in any manner, without further compensation, notification or permission, unless prohibited by law.
- General Conditions: Entrants, by participating, agree that Promotion Entities, administrators, and their respective parents, affiliates, subsidiaries and advertising and promotion agencies and all of their respective officers, directors, employees, representatives and agents (collectively, “Released Parties”) are not responsible for technical failures that may result in the inability to conduct the promotion in a fair and secure manner. This includes, but is not limited to, errors or difficulties which may occur in connection with the administration of the Promotion, the processing of entries, the announcement of any winner or any Promotion-related materials. Released Parties are also not responsible for any incorrect or inaccurate information, whether caused by site users, tampering, hacking, or by any equipment or programming associated with or utilized in the Promotion. Released Parties are not responsible for injury or damage to participants related to or resulting from participating in this Promotion. Persons who tamper with or abuse any aspect of the Promotion, or who are in violation of these Official Rules, as solely determined by Sponsor, will be disqualified and all associated entries will be void. If for any reason the Promotion (or any portion thereof) is not capable of running as planned due to infection by computer virus, tampering, unauthorized intervention, or any other causes which corrupt or affect the administration or proper conduct of this Promotion, the Sponsor reserves the right at its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual who tampers with the entry process, and/or to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Promotion or any element thereof. Released Parties will have no liability whatsoever for, and shall be held harmless by entrants against, any liability, for any injuries, losses or damages of any kind, including death, to persons, or property resulting in whole or in part, directly or indirectly, from acceptance, possession, misuse or use of prize or participation in this Promotion.
- Disputes: This Promotion is governed by the laws of the United States and the State of New York, without respect to conflict of law doctrines. As a condition of participating in this Promotion, participants agree that any and all disputes which cannot be resolved between the parties, and causes of action arising out of or in connection with this Promotion, shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, exclusively before a court located in New York having jurisdiction. Further, in any such dispute, under no circumstances will participants be permitted to obtain awards for, and hereby waive all rights to claim punitive, incidental or consequential damages, including attorneys’ fees, other than participant’s actual out-of-pocket expenses (e.g. costs associated with entering), and participant further waives all rights to have damages multiplied or increased.